After a long winter, we’re all eager to enjoy some warm sun and fun water time be it on the beach or the nearest lake to where you live. We don’t need much to achieve that; couple shorts, sunglasses, and maybe a parasol. However, if you want to get the most of your summer and water recreation time, standup paddle boarding is never a wrong choice because it’s both a great workout to stay in shape as it brings loads of fun to your day.
Now with brands like FunWater; you can find a really nice inflatable stand up paddle board with a great complete package for a reasonable price. That being said; let’s see what FunWater All-round iSUP has to offer.
FunWater All Round 11′ iSUP Review – Features & Specs
- Large soft EVA deck pad
- Front tie-down system to stow all of your gear
- Towing D-ring beneath the nose
- Leash attachment D-ring on the tail
- 1 center carry handle
- Tri-fin setup
- Package includes :
- An Adjustable Aluminum Paddle
- A High Pressure Pump
- A Travel Backpack
- Removable Fins
- A Coil Leash
- A Repair kit
- A Waterproof Bag
|Dimensions||11' Long x 33" Wide x 6" Thick|
|Material||Multi-layer PVC Material & Drop Stitch|
|Weight limit||350 Lbs|
|Number of D-rings||6 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Carry handles||1 center carry handle|
|Warranty||30 Day Guarantee + 2 Year Warranty on Materials|
The FunWater All-Round is leaning toward being a large board with 11 feet in length; it can handle up to 350 lbs which could be a fully grown adult plus extra cargo or a second rider if it’s a child or a cool furry friend who enjoys surfing.
As for width; this iSUP is 33 inches wide which is honestly the best any pioneering brand can ever offer. It’s quite rare to find an inflatable that’s wider than this unless it’s the beast kind of iSUPs that are meant for multiple riders. With these 33 inches the FunWater is guaranteed to be a stable board for anyone who tries it.
Such length and width need good thickness; and that’s exactly what you got here. This board is 6 inches thick and that’s all it needs to stay floating above water even when it hits the maximum weight capacity.
Not only that; a board this thick is hard to see flex or bend because of weight, thus; your paddling experience will be as rigid as its body.
Speaking of rigidity; the WaterFun all-around iSUP is made of multi-layer wearable PVC material that’s worldwide recognized for being the toughest and most flexible material for making inflatable products. Watching this board being pumped will make you think about how awesome an iSUP is; from being a folded piece of layers into a rock hard full-size board.
Also, there is an additional PVC layer on the board’s rails to strengthen its body and make it harder and stiffer which directly adds to its performance and durability.
Then of course there is the drop stitch technology that’s used by most decent brands. This feature is what results in the board looking as it is; slender and more like one single piece of material that’s molded as a board without obvious gluing marks for a higher end-production quality.
As a friendly water sport, stand up paddle boarding has gained so much popularity in the last few years which only makes sense; everyone is looking for products that’ll make life easier being practical to use without compromising quality or performance.
An inflatable SUP is the best way anyone can enjoy their recreation time with minimum struggle and inconveniences and that’s thanks to all the features given to iSUPs and how they all work together for a smooth and chill paddling experience.
- To begin with, the WaterFun All-Round is featured with a really nice diamond grooved traction pad that covers more than half the board’s back. It’s thick and grippy and it’s sure as hell very comfortable to stand to prolong your water time.
- There is also the famous tie-down system that’ll allow you to secure extra cargo to the board which is something you might not find on most authentic hard boards. It’s not something to compare here but things like these are what makes stand up paddle boarding as fun and popular as it is.
- Next, there are 2 extra D-rings on this board; one beneath the nose for toeing and the other is on the board’s tail for safety leash attachment.
- The navigation system is quite a thing on the WaterFun All-round; it consists of 3 fins with a little twist; they’re all removable with US slid-in box for maximum safety during transporting or packing. They’re all so easy to attach or detach as they add greatly to the board’s balance and glide performance.
- Finally, you’ll find a central carry handle on this board which is always there to help you single handedly carry and transport the inflated board.
This is everything you need to know about the WaterFun All-round iSUP’s features; it’s a basic and fully equipped board with everything it needs to hit and conquer the water.
Taken for the board’s name; the WaterFun “All-round” iSUP is meant for both entry and intermediate levels. It’s easy to balance your body on top of it even if you were a beginner; couple attempts and you’re set to go.
This board is great for touring, recreational paddling or even racing if you think you can afford more paddle energy. The FunWater’s body is quite similar to professionally constructed iSUPs which makes it versatile and flexible.
Add the navigation system to it and there you got yourself a really nice board with good tracking and glide. The FunWater responds nicely and anyone can go ahead and pull some maneuvers to spice up his/her stand up paddling time.
The most exciting part of this review: the package. The FunWater comes with an awesome complete package that’ll leave you nothing to complain about; once you order this board you’ll be getting:
- A travel bag pack with extra exterior pockets.
- An adjustable aluminum paddle.
- A safety leash.
- 3 fins.
- A high pressure pump with gauge.
- A waterproof phone case.
- And a wearable handle cover.
The only thing that’ missing is the repair kit which was a bummer to be frank, still; we always tend to think that a friendly user will never need one.
- The greatest Pro about the FunWater got to be the all-inclusive package.
- It’s featured with a nice traction pad.
- It’s stable and versatile.
- The board’s rails are reinforced with an extra PVC layer.
- You’ll get a 2 year warranty.
- The package lacks a repair kit; however, in case anything happens, the company offers great customer service within the warranty’s period.