If you’re in the market for a new paddle board, you may be wondering whether the Goplus inflatable stand up paddle board is a good option. Here’s what you need to know about this popular board before you make your purchase.
The Goplus Inflatable Stand up Paddle Board is a great choice for beginners and experienced paddlers alike. The board is made of durable PVC and features a comfortable EVA deck pad. It’s also lightweight and easy to transport, thanks to its inflatable design. Best of all, the Goplus SUP board is very affordable, making it a great option for budget-minded shoppers.
GoPlus is a very functional iSUP that’s designed for all skill levels and conditions. Just like in all of our inflatable paddle board reviews, we’ll talk about the highlights, what we liked and what we didn’t like when it comes to this board.
No products found.
- Large, non-slip grip EVA deck pad
- 1 center carry handle
- Leash attachment D-ring
- Tie-down system
- Tri-fin system
- Package includes:
- 1 x Inflatable Paddle Board
- 1 x Extendable Paddle
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Carrying Backpack
- 1 x Fin
- 1 x Repair Kit
- 1 x Professional carry bag
|Material||high-quality material and drop-stitch technology|
|Number of D-rings||5 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Carry handles||1 center carry handle|
While looking for an iSUP, we all tend to take the size and weight capacity into consideration because nobody wants to end up with a board that can’t handle them or a board they can’t handle.
The GoPlus is an iSUP that’s on the medium size spectrum with two versions to it; the 10 feet long and the 11 feet one where both are 30 inches wide and 6 inches thick.
This board is nicely built to be sharp and simple at the same time to simulate an authentic board’s design. And the fact that you get to choose between two different sizes is something highly appreciated when it comes to how much you think you want or can handle.
The width and thickness factors here are just great; a large rider can stand, sit, and lie down in complete comfort. It’s a roomy iSUP that can hold up to 265 lbs of weight without it submerging underwater which can be translated into an adult and a pet or a child with some extra cargo.
The GoPlus went big on the drop stitch material and technology to make sure their inflatable paddle board doesn’t defunct in the long run especially that an iSUP requires high pressure to be fully functional. If you’re not familiar with drop stitch construction, it’s basically what gives your paddle board its shape. The drop stitch material is made up of thousands of little threads that are all interconnected. This design makes the boards incredibly sturdy and durable, able to withstand a lot of wear and tear. It also means that they’re very easy to inflate and maintain their shape, even in rough water conditions. So if you’re looking for a paddle board that’s built to last, drop stitch construction is definitely the way to go.
Also, the tear-resistant PVC material used on the outer shell of the board makes it quite durable; throwing the board around or bumping into things won’t matter really, you just have to be careful when it comes to really sharp edges or objects because that would ruin even the best of inflatable products.
The body of this GoPlus paddle board is also UV-resistant, which means this board will maintain its shape and color for a long time, and if you’re a take care of this board, it might find it’ll even last longer than you thought a board at this price range could.
- The first thing that makes a good iSUP is the traction pad. The GoPlus iSUP here is featured with a thick and soft EVA that adds greatly to its overall stiffness and rigidity. This pad covers almost 2 thirds of both versions’ backs and it comes in a different graphic design with every different color.
- Yes. The GoPlus iSUP comes in 4 different colors; red, white (both are 10 feet long), blue, and yellow (both are 11 feet long). What I’d like to point here is that the red board comes with a huge traction pad that nearly covers the whole back while the blue one is 32 inches wide which is wider than all the other versions.
- Also, the GoPlus is featured with a nice 4 D-rings storage area that’ll allow you to secure your floatable aluminum paddle while taking a break, or take a meal-box with you so you don’t have to paddle your way back in order to have a snack. Actually; you can take anything you like with you once you wrap the bungee cord on it.
- A fifth D-rings is usually located on the board’s tail for safety leash attachment.
- Next, you’ll always find a central carry handle on inflatable SUPs because it allows you to transport the inflated board single-handedly with minimum effort. This is of course one of the things that make an iSUP a lot easier to handle than many other options.
- Last but not least, GoPlus featured their paddle board with a trio-fin navigation system for maximum glide and smooth/straight water tracking. Only the large fin is removable to make folding the deflated board easier.
This is actually something very satisfying when it happened; the GoPlus inflatable SUP board comes in a complete all-inclusive package with literally everything an iSUP needs to be well handled. You’ll find:
- A nice travel carrying bag where you can practically store and transport the board and its equipment. It’s mostly made of mesh material to make sure the board dries even when rolled up in the waterproof carrying bag.
- A high-pressure hand pump and a valve wrench.
- A 3-piece adjustable paddle.
- A fin.
- And a repair kit.
A package honestly can’t get any better than this; even some global brands don’t offer such a complete set.
This is where everything gets real. The GoPlus board with its 2 versions (plus the blue board that’s 32 inches wide) delivers a neat performance and is capable of meeting all different riders’ needs.
I personally was very pleased with how stable the GoPlus turned to be; as a person who’s used to paddling and who uses different iSUPs every now and then, it was quite easy to tell that this board is going to be great for entry-level paddlers and intermediate ones.
It’s very easy to control and navigate the GoPlus, and the fact that it’s designed for all skills and conditions makes it best suited for novice paddlers. The 3 featured fins help make the paddling motion as effortless as possible which means you’ll be moving fast; yet, comfortably.
You can use the GoPlus iSUP in a lake or in the ocean; it’ll make no difference. It’s a versatile iSUP that can offer the best of both worlds. It can also be used for a variety of activities including Yoga, fishing, Surfing…etc.
- The number one pro is the complete all-inclusive package; nothing is missing.
- The GoPlus Surfboard is stable, fast, and responsive.
- It comes in 2 different sizes; the 10 feet long and the 11 feet long.
- The Blue version of this board is 32 inches wide for maximum stability.
- The Red version is featured with a huge traction pad.
- This board is UV and tear-resistant.
- It’s not a problem to me really, but some people didn’t like that this board has its dimension specs printed on the sides.
Is GoPlus a Good Brand?
If you’re looking for a good brand, Goplus is a great choice. They offer a wide range of products, from clothes to electronics, and they’re always up to date with the latest trends. Plus, their customer service is excellent – they’re always quick to respond to any queries or problems you might have. And if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, they offer a hassle-free returns policy. So why not give Goplus a try? You won’t be disappointed.