As one of the strongest brands on the market, iRocker does not take their clients for granted; you’ll always find a two years warranty on most of their inflatable paddle boards and that’s to put your satisfaction ahead of everything else.
Now that we’re done with that, you need to know that iRocker is one of the oldest names that made water sports industry a priority; same thing went for standup paddle boards’; iRocker released a set of iSUPs which the least anyone could say about is that it’s perfectly convenient for anyone, and after trying their boards, I can say that they’re made to rule the water.
On this review, we’ll treat the All-Round iSUP which comes in two different sizes; they are pretty much the same with different measurements and colors. So let’s get started.
iROCKER All-Around Review — Features & Specs
- Large non-slip EVA diamond groove deck traction pad
- 11 D-rings
- 4 of which are attached with a bungee cord
- Kayak seat/ Backrest attachment D-rings at the center
- 2 small side-fixed fins and 1 central detachable fin
- 1 center carry handle
- Package includes :
- The ultra-light 37 oz iRocker dual action high capacity hand pump
- High quality adjustable fiberglass paddle (light and floating)
- iRocker backpack carry bag
- iRocker 10' coiled premium ankle leash
|Material||Triple Layer Military Grade Drop Stitch Material|
|Weight limit||350 lbs & 385 lbs|
|Number of D-rings||11 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Volume||220L & 245L|
|Carry handles||1 center carry handle|
The All-Round comes in the following sizes:
- 10 feet in length, 32 inches in width and 6 inches in thickness.
- 11 feet in length, 32 inches in width and 6 inches in thickness.
I told you; they’re pretty much the same, however, that one foot can make a lot of difference from one rider to another. I usually go for a 10.6 feet long iSUPs like the Cruiser, but I found myself to be really comfortable with the 11 feet All-around.
As for smaller riders, the 10 feet iSUP is more than enough; I’m not saying that it’s small, not at all, but somehow, it’s definitely easier to handle in terms of packing and unpacking.
Both inflatable paddle boards are 32 inches wide and 6 inches thick; it’s as good as it could ever be on the market.
Looks are also important, that’s why you’ll find three different colors to choose from for each iSUP. The 10 feet All-Round comes in aqua, blue and white. While the 11 feet All-Round comes in blue, red and whiter and this last one I suppose that it’s meant to be brighter than the previous one but I couldn’t tell the difference really.
I usually don’t worry much about quality when I hear the name iRocker; I’m not exaggerating I promise, I’m being as neutral as possible because I’m aware of the fact that people experience feelings, food, products and also iSUPs differently. However, there is something we can all agree on; iRocker chooses the best and strongest material out there to build each one of their iSUPs.
Both the All-Rounds are made of a triple layer military grade drop stitch that has passed all rigidity and durability tests before it was out to the market. Thanks to technology’s development, those inflatable boards look and feel very similar to the hard ones; again, there isn’t much we can compare between the two, but it’s very satisfying to see what those iSUPs have to offer.
Seeing the board for the first time, you might think that it’s one big piece shaped like a board, but it’s actually not. The board is made of at least six parts glued and stitched together and you’ll see that once you look at it closely. The glue however is nearly irremovable; if it’s not something that went wrong while the process of gluing, nothing can make it come off. If that happened though, you’ll get a replacement right away.
Getting here; the All-Rounds are identical; they both come with everything a great inflatable board need to have, and that shall be:
- A diamond grooved EVA foam traction pad that covers two thirds of the board’s back; it’s soft and comfortable for your feet as it’ll prevent them from skidding off the board once in the water.
- A total of 11 stainless steel D-rings that are located as following:
- Another 4 fixed on both sides ( 2 D-rings on each side ) for those of you who’d like to use a kayak seat.
- The last D-ring is on the board’s tail so as to attach a safety ankle leash if desired.
- 6 on the board’s front where you can secure any needed cargo using the featured bungee cord.
- A navigation system that consists of three fins which is the best any board could get; one fin is large and removable while the other two are smaller and fixed.
- A rigid carry handle that padded and extremely comfortable to use; it makes it so easy to carry the inflated board to the water, as it’ll come quite handy once you need to get on the board’s back while in the water.
This is what I really appreciate an inflatable paddle board; a good package that’ll save me the trouble of separately looking for some items to use along with the board. Well, not this time; iRocker provides all-inclusive packages that cover everything. Thus, this is what you’ll find once you order one of the All-arounds:
- The inflatable stand up paddle board for sure.
- A high quality adjustable fiberglass paddle.
- A dual action hand pump.
- The iRocker backpack
- A safety ankle leash.
- A repair kit.
Now, the All-arounds are made with certain qualities that make them highly versatile; they’re wide, thick and can easily adapt to any water condition. The large tail they are given makes the tracking experience a fast one compared to other boards with smaller tails.
Stability is these boys’ strength; a beginner can easily get used to stand up paddle boarding using one them because they’re sturdy and meant to support up to 350 LBS for the 10 feet All-Round, and 385 LBS for the 11 feet board.
All in all, I found the All-Rounds easy to handle, they’re responsive and glide smoothly on flat water. I personally believe that they’re delivering what they’re designed to perfectly.
- Both the All-Rounds come in complete packages.
- 2 years warranty to cover up for any damages.
- They’re made of the strongest military grade drop stitch.
- Their parts are perfectly glued to look and feel like hard boards.
- They’re stable and sturdy in flat water.
- They come in different colors.
- They’re suitable for all skill levels including beginners.
- I’m going to have to give some more time before I decide on some cons that might appear in the future, apart from that, I can’t really think of drawback related to both All-Arounds.