Was it really a good summer that you enjoyed if you look back and don’t feel the need to do it all over again? As a person who enjoys a healthy life style, ever since I started using inflatable standup paddle boards for both recreation and workout, I could never stop myself from bringing my inflatable SUP anywhere I go, and whenever it’s time to pack and head back home I find myself thinking about my next outdoor journey to do it all over again.
In this review, we have the Uenjoy iSUP that’s highly appreciated for its design, size/color choices and nice package which you can all get for an irresistible price compared to many other iSUP brands out there.
So, if you’re looking for an iSUP that can do everything that’s expected from it with an all inclusive package for a decent price; the Uenjoy brothers could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Uenjoy iSUP Review – Features & Specs
- Large EVA deck pad
- Great for beginners and Great for all skill levels and conditions
- Multifunctional iSUP suitable for all kinds of activities, fishing, cruising, fitness, entertainment etc.
- Front tie-down system to stow all of your gear
- 1 center carry handle
- Tri-fin setup ( Twin Outer Fins + Large removable center fin)
- Package includes :
- 1 x Inflatable Paddle Board
- 1 x Backpack
- 1 x Adjustable Paddle
- 1 x Fin
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Repair kit
|Material||PVC & Drop-Stitch Technology|
|Number of D-rings||5 D-rings
|Recommended PSI||15 PSI|
|Fins||Tri-fin setup (2 side fixed fins + 1 large removable fin)|
|Carry handles||1 center carry handle|
The Uenjoy inflatable stand up paddle board comes in 2 different sizes; the 10’L x 30″W x 6″T and the 11′ L x 30″ W x 6″ T. Both look exactly the same except for the extra foot you’ll get once you order the larger version.
Speaking the perfect dimensions; one can confidently say that the Uenjoy iSUP is one hell of a good all-around inflatable paddle board because a 10 or 11 feet long board will never fail to make your paddling experience a wholesome one.
The 10′ Uenjoy iSUP can hold up to 242 lbs while the 11’ one can handle 286 lbs. That being said, both these boards will do a great job supporting a fully grown adult with extra cargo on board without any struggle especially that each of them is 6 inches thick making it almost impossible to witness the board submerge under water.
Not only that; once you ride any of the Uenjoys, you’ll find yourself completely comfortable with any position you take because the 30 inches width are enough for anyone to sit or lie down without feeling trapped.
It’s nothing new that all decent iSUPs’ companies go for PVC material to build their boards. That’s exactly the case with Uenjoy iSUPs. These boards are made of military-grade PVC layers that make sure the board is solid and rigid once inflated so it can withstand bumping into hard things and surfaces without getting punctured.
Also, the drop-stitch technology is always present when speaking iSUPs’ construction; this technique specifically is what makes the parts of any inflatable SUP board hold on together in the perfect shape where you’d forget the fact that they were nothing but a group of pieces until they were stitched and glued together.
Now the features of any iSUP are something that actually adds up to both quality and performance. To spell it out; our first features is:
- The non-skip traction pad that covers most of the board’s back; it’s thick and dense adding to the board’s stiffness and durability. It reduces the chances of you slipping off the board as well especially if you’re a beginner.
- There is also the central carry handle; many times it comes pretty handy when you try to get on the boards back though it’s mainly there to help you transport the inflated board single handedly with zero inconveniences.
- What adds to these traction pads is that it comes in beautiful different colors. You get 4 options to choose from once you decide that The Uenjoy iSUP is your new board; Red, Blue, Yellow and Green.
- Next, you’ll find a navigation system that consists of 3 fins which a standard feature on most iSUPs. Just like usual; the central fin is large and detachable to ease rolling and packing the deflated board, while the other two are smaller, fixed, and don’t cause any kind of trouble being irremovable.
- Last but not least, the Uenjoy has its own front storage area with 4 rigid D-rings and a bungee cord. This feature will allow you to secure your cargo, the paddle or anything you happen to need with you on board for a practical and safer paddling excursion. Just one little thing to say here; always make sure that your items/cargo are packed in a waterproof bag in case water would damage them. One more thing; there is & 5th D-ring on the tail for safety leash attachment.
PackagingRegardless of the size you choose, Uenjoy iSUP will be sent to you in an all-inclusive package with everything a board needs to be well handled.
To not make it any longer, the package includes:
- A repair kit with glue.
- A storage bag.
- A wrap strap to keep the deflated iSUP in place.
- A hand pump.
- A valve wrench.
- A fin.
- And an adjustable 3-piece paddle.
Many inflatable boards out there miss more than an item or two in their package with a price that could a lot higher sometimes. Thus, this is a real good deal for all the value you’ll be getting.
The Uenjoy’s main purpose is recreation and fun, however; it’s a smooth and stable iSUP that can handle weight very nicely as it cruises flat water easily and effortlessly.
The trio-fin navigation system has always been known for making these inflatable SUP boards track straightly and slickly especially if the user has enough experience with paddling and body control.
Nonetheless, if you’re a beginner; the Uenjoy can still be your guy because it’s easy to handle as it’ll actually help you stay balanced once you’re on top.
- The Uenjoy iSUP comes in 2 different sizes and 4 different colors.
- It’s featured with a great traction pad.
- It comes in an all inclusive package.
- It’s very reasonably priced.
- And it’s a good choice for both beginners and first-time paddlers.
- Testing the Uenjoy iSUP for couple hours only cannot really help one determine a certain con unless it was super obvious. If anything at all, we’ll update this review in case something happened.